WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED AND HOW
Personal information is any information whether recorded in a material form or not, from which the identity of an individual is apparent or can be reasonably and directly ascertained by the entity holding the information, or when put together with other information would directly and certainly identify an individual.
This includes sensitive personal information which is personal information about one’s (i) individual’s race, ethnic origin, marital status, age, color, and religious, philosophical or political affiliations; (ii) health, education, genetic or sexual life of a person, or to any proceeding for any offense committed or alleged to have been committed by such person, the disposal of such proceedings, or the sentence of any court in such proceedings; (iii) information issued by government agencies peculiar to an individual which includes, but not limited to, social security numbers, previous or cm-rent health records, licenses or its denials, suspension or revocation, and tax returns; and (iv) specifically established by an executive order or an act of Congress to be kept classified.
We collect personal information through the entry and bulk upload feature of our portal. Details collected and stored in the system are your:
· Full name
· Employee number
· Mobile number
· Department and designation (in your workplace)
· Email address
· Company name
· Company address
When you use our website, we may collect other personal information provided by your device such as your IP address, operating system, and other machine identifiers. We may likewise utilize web analytics tools such as cookies.
We collect and process the above information through both manual and electronic means.
WHY PERSONAL INFORMATION IS COLLECTED AND PROCESSED
We collect and process the above personal information for the following purposes:
· Enable access to paid subscription content
· Data analytics for the purpose of analyzing user behavior when it comes to using our services
· Service reminders
· Provision of support and customer service communications
· For marketing purposes to send you information about our products and services; the products of our partners, suppliers, and other third parties with which we may have contractual relationships with
You may opt in to receive push promotions and special content access for our sponsored ad content.
PERSONAL INFORMATION DISCLOSURE
We may disclose your personal information to the following:
· Government, supervisory, and judicial authorities as required by law
· Service providers that we may engage
We may transfer your personal information to third parties as required by law or legal instrument, to protect our rights or assets, to facilitate acquisition or disposition of the our businesses, and in emergencies where the health or safety of a person is endangered.
When the processing of your personal data is outsourced by us to a third party, the processing will be subject to written agreements between us and the third parties processing the data. These written agreements specify the rights and obligations of each party and will provide that the third party has adequate security measures in place and will only process your personal information based on our specific written instructions.
We will not sell, rent, share, trade, or disclose any of your personal data to any other party without your prior written consent, with the exception of entities within our company and any third-party service providers which we have engaged, whose services necessarily require the processing of your personal data.
RETENTION PERIOD FOR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We retain the information collected and/or processed for as long as the purposes for which they are being processed have not been satisfied. Upon termination of your account, we shall retain personal information collected two (2) years from such termination.
To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed.
YOUR RIGHTS AS A DATA SUBJECT
Under the Data Privacy Act, you have the right to:
· Be informed that your personal information will be collected and processed;
· Be furnished information in relation to the processing of your personal information;
· Reasonable access to your personal information;
· Dispute any error in your personal information and have it corrected,
· The erasure or blocking of your personal information from our system if said information is incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, used for unauthorized purposes or no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected,
· Object to the processing of your personal information,
· Lodge a complaint before the National Privacy Commission; and
· Damages sustained due to inaccurate, incomplete, outdated, false, unlawfully obtained, or unauthorized use of your personal information.
We reserve the right to modify this Policy at any time, so please review it frequently. Changes and clarifications will take effect immediately upon their posting on the website. If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will post a notice of changes on our website.
Any questions regarding Data Privacy may be coursed through our Data Protection officer:
Last updated: February 20, 2020